viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

FRAME OF MIND


Frame of Mind from Steven Alan on Vimeo.

Ben and I taking photos in different locations in Hawaii.
Website: benboutwell.com / thestevenalan.com
Music: Avett Brothers - Kick Drum Heart
itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-and-love-and-you/id331920642
Video inspired by opening scene from Modern Family and the HP commercials from a while back.

LEAP DAY

Leap Day from Steven Alan on Vimeo.

Let's make Leap Day a bigger than ever. This day should be a crazy holiday with crazy parties and excitement! It's an EXTRA DAY!

website: thestevenalan.com
music: Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love
florenceandthemachine.net/

WINDOW TO THE SOUL

Window to the Soul from Steven Alan on Vimeo.

I was bored and feeling bored so I got my camera out to look at my eyes up close. Then I decided to make a video because eyes are awesome.

Cut up some people music to make the audio track,
credit for audio: Eighteen Wheeler" by Randy Wormhole (freemusicarchive.org/music/Randy_Wormhole/Shaming_Of_The_True/03_Eighteen_Wheeler)
"record" by Jen Boyd (freemusicarchive.org/music/Jen_Boyd/ReRecord_1926/record)

No hay comentarios: