sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

JANE HORTON


Jane Horton
4 Grange Road, Sheffield, S11 8FW

07875 019556
horton.jane@gmail.com
jane.horton@openupsheffield.co.uk
www.janehorton.co.uk
www.flickr.com/photos/45618412@N06


The first iPhone Art exhibition in Sheffield. Using iPhone painting tools, painted with my finger, I will be displaying and selling prints. Subject matter: animals, people, trees, and abstract images.
You’d be amazed what you can paint on an iPhone. I have always drawn and painted and have exhibited through Open Up for several years in acrylic, watercolour, drawings, collages, mixed media and printmaking. Subject matter varies: I’m interested in figures, animals and landscape. Distracted by my iPhone I decided to focus on this work, but hope to get back to painting more traditionally this year. All the work I do on the iPhone is done with a finger, using powerful painting tools. Its a medium that has excited many artists including David Hockney. On display in my studio will be framed iPhone art prints and unframed prints are also available.
I have a series of dog portraits and take commissions to produce these. I run workshops and one to one sessions on getting started painting on the iPhone. My iPhone work is also available online via the Flickr link above.
STUDIO: I have a studio at home with working table and etching press. Get an idea of my interests, inspirations and working practices by visiting.

http://www.openupsheffield.co.uk/artists/jane-horton.htm

No hay comentarios: