miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

ARTE CON GLOBOS

Famous Art Recreated With Balloons
by Brittany High

Master Works is a series of balloon art (or Airigami) by New York artist Larry Mos. As you can see, Larry recreates famous works of art with those twisty balloons freaky clowns make animals out of. *shivers* Clowns sure give me the heebie jeebies. I don’t trust any smiley creep who wears a wig, make-up and shoes that are waaaaay too big. The worst part is, I seem to run into clowns all the time. Mostly at kids’ parties. And just to be clear, I only ever show up for the food spread. But I stay because they got a f***ing Slip N Slide!!!!!!!!!!1 Just remember to wait 30 minutes after eating all that pizza, nachos and birthday cake. Oh, and take the candles out of the cake before eating. I learned that the hard way. I set my hair on fire!


No hay comentarios: